[OpenSIPS-Users] Convert SDP Connection IP

Sunil P sunil.sipuser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:05:08 CET 2014

Hi Bogdan,

            Thanks for your reply.Please let me know if there is anyway to
know whether SDP Connection parameter(c) contains IPV4 or IPV6 address.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:24:29 +0300
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Convert SDP Connection IP
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>

Hi Sunil,

See the fix_nated_sdp() function in the nathelper module:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/nathelper.html#id293864

Use the second parameter to push your own IP address into SDP.