[OpenSIPS-Users] YNT: Re: YNT: Re: YNT: Re: YNT: Re: RFC3261 transaction matching failed error for the second 401 Unauthorized - Challenging the UE

Kaan Dandin kaandandin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 09:25:31 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your support. I am also trying dialog support as an option.

But I found one workaround for the previous option. I have changed the pcscf name of second openims instance which is .5 as pcscf2.

And added this hostname in /etc/hosts of opensips.

Now opensips is able to send the messages to correct openims pcscf after dns lookup.

But in the last message of Ok and Ack coming from openims nodes to ims bench I am making the routing with t_relay (udp:192.168.2.11:4060) instead of t_relay.

But this response is not accepted at ims bench it keeps sending Ok and ack messages.

What's the difference between t_relay() and t_relay (udp:192.168.2.11:4060) other than defining the destination.

What's may be reason at ims bench keeps sending the messages.

Kind regards,
Kaan

Samsung Mobile tarafından gönderildi

To get rid of the large set of Route header, I suggest you to use dialog support on opensips with topologyhiding.
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dialog.html#id296413