[OpenSIPS-Users] YNT: Re: YNT: Re: YNT: Re: RFC3261 transaction matching failed error for the second 401 Unauthorized - Challenging the UE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 15 09:22:38 CEST 2014

Hi Kaan,

I'm glad the first part is properly working now.

Your ACK (as it is for a 200 OK) should be routed based on Route headers
(record route  and loose route mechanism). TO better understand this,
please take a look to this webinar:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Webinars#toc12   ( chapter 5.5 )

At INVITE time you should do record_route() and the ACK should carry the
Route headers in order to follow the same path as the INVITE.