[OpenSIPS-Users] enum waiting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 14 18:28:23 CEST 2014

Hi Miha,

Indeed, these blocking I/O's are painful and the 2.x release will start
addressing this problem. The 2.1 code is already making first steps in
solving it.

For radius, OpenSIPS cannot control (via the libradiusclient lib) the
timeout on how long to wait for the responses.
For enum/dns, see dns_retr_time  and dns_retr_no :
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-11#toc44