[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool prepaid for big installation

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:02:15 CEST 2014

I am reading this document to implement Quota
http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/projects/cdrtool/repository/entry/doc/QuotaSystem.txt

In number  3. Configure OpenSIPS to deny sessions initiated by subscribers
belonging to the quota group.

what that means? How do i configure opensips to deny session, is it part of
callcontrol config?

also it is saying belongs to the quota group, what is quota group? this is
what i have in my subscriber table. Even after quota exceed it is not
blocking call.

| id  | username | domain            | password | email_address         |
ha1                              | ha1b                             | rpid
| quota |
|   1 | 3003     | sip.example.com  | 3003     |                       |
6fc4d74adfdedf25c72134154d3a9e1a | 3251dd8a5ef5a35d79a358bccb2c8179 | NULL
|     1 |