[OpenSIPS-Users] Error for 408 timeout and P-hint: outbound for Realtime OpenSIPS - Asterisk Integration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 27 15:39:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

Please do not post scripts - you are simply flooding the mailing list ->
people go angry -> angry people do not answer... :)

So, the trace shows very clearly your REGISTER loops on your opensips
because the domain part in RURI is not recognized as local by opensips.
As you use multidomain support:

if (!is_uri_host_local()) {
append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
route(1);
}

, you need to put your domain "192.168.1.104" into the domain table ,
reload domain table (or restart) and it should work.

On 27.05.2014 10:32, toasterisk at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,all:
> I am trying to use asterisk and opensips and follow the link:
> http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration-1-8.
> when i register my sip phone, I got the 408 timeout and
> P-hint:outbound from
> ngrep -d lo -qt -W byline port 5060. when i use the example CFG to
> startup the opensips, i got many errors due to
> the module compatebility. so i change some modules for opensips-1.8,
> therefore I suspect the modules i loaded is wrong.

[.....]