[OpenSIPS-Users] Using Opensips as loadbalancer(Status 405 Method not allowed 0 bindings)

Kaan Dandin kaandandin at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:01:18 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the answer . I have managed to configure dispatcher and load_balancer modules.

Now I can successfuly register to OpenIMS through OpenSIPS dispatcher module.

But when I try to make a call with Invite message after registration through OpenSIPS I get “403 Forbidden Not registered” error.

When I check the wireshark traces and check the difference between the Invite messages  with and without OpenSIPS in between Client and OpenIMS:
The difference is changing port number(from 4060 to 5060) when the message went through OpenSIPS. How I can prevent changing port number?

BR,
Kaan