[OpenSIPS-Users] Is Freeradius-xs agproject package is Available for Ubuntu X86 Architecture ???

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Tue May 27 13:00:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I build a package for precise - x86_64 and pushed it to our repo. (apt-get update && apt-get install freeradius-xs should work now)

The difference between *-xs and normal is indeed inclusion of the failed patch and some config changes and the include of some extra dictionaries for OpenSIPS and Mediaproxy

--
Tijmen de Mes
AG-Projects