[OpenSIPS-Users] YNT: Re: Using Opensips as loadbalancer(Status 405 Method not allowed 0 bindings)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 23 14:47:50 CEST 2014

Kaan,

The LB module is exclusively for calls (nothing else than INVITEs) -
because the "load" is the actual number of calls (please refer to the
documentation).

If you want to distribute/LB other methods, I recommend you using the
dispatcher module.
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dispatcher.html