[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT_Traversal not removing maddr from contact

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 22 18:25:26 CEST 2014

Hello Craig,

Not trying to deviate from the actual bug, but for  both cases (rtpproxy
and mediaproxy) the signaling modules are completely different from the
modules talking to the external media relays.
So, you can use the mediaproxy relay (via the mediaproxy module) in
combination with the nathelper module for the contact fixing.