[OpenSIPS-Users] how to construct a new uri from 2 variables

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue May 20 09:44:27 CEST 2014

It depends what URI you want to change. You can change the R-URI by
setting the $ru variable. However, for From/To URI, you have to use
special functions[1]. For other headers, you can simply remove the
header and add a new one, with the correct URI[2],[3]

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/uac#id293893
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/sipmsgops#id293912
[3] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/sipmsgops#id248429

Best regards,