[OpenSIPS-Users] NEWBIE question.

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed May 14 03:18:38 CEST 2014

There's no standard way to route via a SIP trunk. In the end, you need to
rewrite the RURI of the incoming INVITE and there are several way to do
that. If you have the two PBXs connected via OpenSIPS, then you already
know that.
If you want to use OpenSIPS, you need to understand SIP and how it works.
Once you are familiar with SIP, everything will come easy.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas