[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with module dialo

Alcindo Schleder alcindoschleder at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:53:16 CEST 2014

Hi all.

I'm having trouble with the message below where my clients will make a call.
I observed  that when I receive the BYE openSIPS does not delete the
database table record dialog.

I checked the version of the table and everything is ok.

CRITICAL:db_mysql:wrapper_single_mysql_stmt_execute: driver error (1062):
Duplicate entry '4294967295' for key 'PRIMARY'

ERROR:dialog:update_dialog_dbinfo: could not add another dialog to db

I use opensips 1.10.1 with opensips.cfg file as follows:

#### DIALOG module

loadmodule "dialog.so"

modparam("dialog", "ping_interval", 5)

modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)

modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 3600)  # 1 hour timeout

modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)

modparam("dialog", "db_url",

        "mysql://user:password@localhost/database")

        if (is_method("INVITE")) {

                xlog("INVITE: $fU -> $rU\n");

                if (has_totag()) {

                        engage_rtp_proxy();

                } else {

                        # create dialog with timeout

                        if ( !create_dialog("PpB") ) {

                                send_reply("500","Invite: Internal Server
Error");

                                xlog("L_ERR", "INVITE: Error on create
dialog(PpB)!");

                                exit;