[OpenSIPS-Users] Is it possible to record CDR's into clear text into the MySQL Database

Gordon Sims gsims94 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:05:08 CEST 2014

I'm fairly new to Opensips, and have been trying out different routing
engines to see which one will work best.  I do like the performance of this
application and the ability to use an external MySQL server to host the
data.  However I've noticed that the CDR Records are all recorded being
encrypted into the database.  I've followed the instructions from the
documents for 1.11 and am possibly overlooking something very simple in my
config file to change how the CDR's are recorded into the database.
 Looking to be pointed in the right direction or smacked upside the head.

Thanks in advance,

Gordon