[OpenSIPS-Users] how to log out opensips

老鬼 hfggw at 126.com
Fri May 9 08:35:27 CEST 2014

是的~现在就是没办法正常的退出这个账号,我只是简单的换个账号注册,结果服务器上记录的前一个账号的客户端地址没有被消除掉。

在 2014-05-09 11:43:40,"Xiaoqiang Zhou" <zhouxiaoqiang.mstech at gmail.com> 写道:

你的意思是一个客户端只让注册一个账号,是这个意思?

Thank you for your answer, but this method seem just to make a opensip's user can only register on a phone at the same time , it can avoid two phone to register a user like 101 on the opensip's server at the same time , but it can't avoid a phone to register two different user like 101 and 103 at a time. After I defined max_contacts as 1, I found that if I register phone A as user 101 and phone B as user 102 first , then I replace user 101 with 103 at the phone A , it can register successful , but when I make phone B to call 101 , the phone A ring and can build a dialog between phone A and B successful, it mean the 101 do not unregister successful. And then I make phone B to call phone A it can also  build a dialog between phone A and B successful . And when I make phone C to register user 101 , it can not register successful , it mean the parameter max_contacts just can avoid two phone to register same user on the opensip's server at the same time,  but it can't avoid a phone to register two different user like 101 and 103 at a time , this is where my problem is.