[OpenSIPS-Users] radius_send_auth returns Vendor Specific Attributes

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 12:23:29 CET 2014

Hi,

With help from this forum, I have just got radius_send_auth working.
I needed some extra dictionaries including dictionary.cisco
In that dictionary, there are vendor specific attributes like this:
ATTRIBUTE       h323-ivr-in                     100     string
Cisco
ATTRIBUTE       h323-credit-amount              101     string
Cisco

My Radius server returns some data using these VSA's. In particular, it
returns many values using the same VSA - h323-ivr-in

I am having trouble recovering the returned values using set2 of
radius_send_auth
Can anyone advise me how I should define set2 to get at these returned
values? I have tried the following with no success:

modparam("aaa_radius", "sets", "set2 = (h323-return-code=$avp(retcode),
h323-ivr-in=$avp(authretvals))")

After the function is called, there are no values in $avp(authretvals)

Thanks.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk