[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6 - IP prioritisation _ use_next_gw funcion

AMPTEL PTY LTD | RuvixTel ruvixtel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:52:59 CET 2014

Hi Nick,

Could you please help us to find out any sample "complete configuration"
file so that we can once test it, as we don't have much idea about that
use_next_gw funcion how it works with routing module? Or may be you have a
sample config file we can see.

As we are trying to implement priority and prefix based routing in our
opensips server.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

--
Best Regards +