[OpenSIPS-Users] HELP: Opensips 1.6 - IP prioritisation

AMPTEL PTY LTD | RuvixTel ruvixtel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:59:32 CET 2014

Hi Bogdan,

We are using Opensips 1.6.

In our server we have a list of IP's to which we want to pass our calls
sequentially, like:  if one IP failed to terminate a call then SIP will try
next IP for termination. At this point  we have 5 active IP's but call only
try first IP if everything goes fine then it's okay but some reason if it
failed then it should be passed to second one and so on. At this stage it
is not happening.

We have implemented that in failure route but it is not being forward
sometimes and if we write t_relay then whole flow is working fine but in
that case media proxy is not recording call logs.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

--
Best Regards +
Anup

AMPtel PTY LTD, ( RuvixTel )