[OpenSIPS-Users] Prevent re-INVITE to T.38

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Mar 17 16:52:33 CET 2014

Hi Bogdan,

Let's say Bob reinvites Alice to T.38 through my proxy.  My proxy declines
the reinvite.  That transaction has completed and Bob has incremented his
CSeq number.  Now, if Bob sends another in-dialog request (such as a BYE),
the CSeq is one higher than Alice is expecting.  That's not a problem?
 Alice won't reply with a 400?

- Jeff