[OpenSIPS-Users] top hiding -- where do I specify my SIP server(s)?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 17 16:20:52 CET 2014

Hello,

There are 2 way (in OpenSIPS script) to route requests to a pre-defined
destination:

1) static approach - simply set $du variable
(http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-1-10#toc36) to an
SIP URI pointing to your Asterisk box:
         $du = "sip:asterisk_ip";
and then simply relay the call out.

2) dynamic approach, via DB - use the dispatcher module for example
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/dispatcher.html