[OpenSIPS-Users] how let the different modules communicate with others

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 3 10:24:27 CET 2014

Hi, jzw!

For devel questions, please use the devel list[1].
The "struct sip_msg" structure is not a global variable, but for a
specific message, it is the same for the entire route execution.
You can use pseudo-variables to store information. Depending on the
scope you want to use them, you should use simple vars, avps or dialog
variables. Can you please elaborate the scenario you want to implement?

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com