[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to generate script

Ludmann, Dieter Dieter.Ludmann at ctdi.eu
Mon Jun 30 17:36:59 CEST 2014

Hello,

I use Version 1.10.1 (i386).
I did not compile from sources, but used the package on http://apt.opensips.org/pool/main/o/opensips/
Please find attached the curses.out file.
Thanks for support.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Dieter Ludmann

CTDI GmbH
Headquarters Europe
Test Design
Stephanstr. 4-8
76316 Malsch
Germany
Fon: +49 7246 80-3678
Mobile: +49 160 97851055
Fax: +49 7246 80-3259
Email:  Dieter.Ludmann at ctdi.eu
http://www.ctdi.eu/

CTDI GmbH, Supervisory Board: Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn (Chairman)
Management Board: Dieter Hollenbach, Monika Rüth, David Burt
Commercial Registration: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 362406
Registered Office: Malsch, VAT ID # DE813160881