[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS crashed after "out of pkg memory"

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Mon Jun 30 11:01:09 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,

If I want to send a SIGUSR1, may I have to wait 20 minutes after the last
call ? 20 minutes without any call ? I don't understand well this sentence :

>  It is highly recommended to do this after waiting about 20 minutes to be
> sure that as much as possile memory is freed - all temporary memory used
> during processing is freed by lack of load on the proxy

Also, last week-end, the traffic reduced a lot, and between last friday,
when the free system's memory was around 170M, and this morning, the free
memory seems to have increased : this morning, it was around 700M, before
the traffic comes back.

So, opensips seems to well free the memory, isn't it ?

Thanks for your help,

Kevin

*Bien cordialement, Best Regards,  **Kevin MATHY* | Ingénieur VoIP