[OpenSIPS-Users] Newbie Q: Seeing UA registrations in real time

Gary Patton gpatton.public at outlook.com
Sat Jun 28 18:57:30 CEST 2014

Hello!  I've been using the following command - ./opensipsctl fifo ul_dump - to view what UAs have registered with my OpenSIPS box.  I've also used OpenSIPS-CP to see registrations.
But these seem to be log file output *after* the UAs have already registered.  I'd like to be able to see output on my screen as the UAs are actually registering in real time.
I'd also like to avoid switching from one app window to another window which I would need to do if I had Wireshark and the terminal going at the same time.  I'm a student and only have a single 17" monitor right now :(   But at least it is a lcd :) instead of a crt.
How would I go about seeing UA's registering in real time inside my terminal screen?
Thanks.
Regards
Gary