[OpenSIPS-Users] How to set the max number of user and how to set the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 27 09:36:35 CEST 2014

Hi, Jing!

1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
2] You can use the ratelimit module[A] to limit the amount of messages
per second.
3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?

[A] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/ratelimit

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com