[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar - usrloc

Leonardo Uzcudun uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 26 17:06:23 CEST 2014

Thanks a lot Bogdan!!!

2) TCP sockets

3) I'll try it

Il Giovedì 26 Giugno 2014 16:42, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> ha scritto:

Hi Leo,

1) it is normal - SIP and OpenSIPS allows multiple registrations per
account (multiple contacts registered for the same AOR).

2) UDP or TCP sockets ??

3) once again, SIP allows parallel multiple registrations ; if you want
to have only the last one (to override all the previous registrations),
see the 'f' and 'c' flags for save():
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/registrar.html#id294034

Try something like save("location","c01f")