[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP Errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 25 11:54:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

Those messages say that OpenSIPS tried to open a TCP connection to a
party which does not respond -> there was a timeout for connect in 10
seconds. Because of this blocking in connects, there were not more
opensips workers available to handle other traffic.

So what you need to do is :
     - minimize the impact of the blocking connect - see my previous
email on reducing the connect timeout
     - you may configure OpenSIPS not to open new TCP connect (but to
reuse the existing ones, open by clients). See tcp_no_new_conn_bflag
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-11#toc96
     - try to understand the SIP patterns where such TCP connect fails
so you can avoid them at script level.