[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed deployment

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 25 11:38:04 CEST 2014

Hi Tito,

What I do for clustering usrloc is something like this:
     - each node manages the registrations independently (there is no
usrloc replication between nodes)
     - I have a nosql cluster available for all nodes
     - I use the AOR related events+routes to push/remove into the nosql
db the AOR (only) available on each node
     - basically the nosql "knows" which AORs are registered on which node
     - when a node handles a call, it looks into nosql to see which are
the nodes having registrations for the needed AOR -> call is parallel
forked to local registrations (if any) and to the other nodes (based on
nosql info)