[OpenSIPS-Users] Encrypt and Decrypt sip signals

kaushik parmar androidjpc0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:12:21 CEST 2014

Hello All,

My Android mobile SIP Dialer is sending Encrypted SIP messages and i want
to decrypt that SIP message on opensips proxy server. Opensips server will
Decrypt the sip request and forward it to my voip server. Same way it will
take sip request of voip switch , Encrypt it and send Encrypted SIP request
to Android mobile Application.

Can anyone tell me where should i write Encryption and Decryption code in
opensips? Is there any particular file in which i can write my encryption
code?

--
Kind regards,

Kaushik Parmar