[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPproxy project

Jev Björsell jev at sippysoft.com
Fri Jun 20 01:16:45 CEST 2014

Hi Guys,

Some updates on the rtpproxy project;

We have now moved the rtpproxy project from sourceforge to github
http://github.com/sippy/rtpproxy

This change should make the project more visibility & and transparency.
Please feel free to create Issues for feature requests and bugs, and of
course Pull Requests are appreciated! :)

We have also moved the mailing list over to Google Groups:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rtpproxy

We will do a maintenance release - version 1.3, and  Max is busy working on
a 2.0 release, which has some significant improvements to jitter
characteristics,  and performance.

Best Regards,
-Jev