[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.11.1 and single number reach

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 19 08:59:44 CEST 2014

Hi, Gary!

What you are looking for is called "parallel forking" of a call and it
is the default behavior of OpenSIPS. All you have to do is to use the
default residential configuration (of course you have to tune it up with
your IP addresses and other custom settings) and register multiple
devices with the same AOR (namely same username and password).

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com