[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog time out not working

Samuel Muller sml at l33.fr
Tue Jun 17 13:26:13 CEST 2014

Hello Bogdan,

- yep, I'm using the 1.11 version, from git (the version that solved
the cachedb memory leak).

- no, it's the real part of the script where I set up the dialog functions ?
the only one difference is that for the test, I hard set up the timer
as if I retrieved it from db (as a string).
after the last }, I store the dialog info into a local cache, that's all.

debug lines does not show up anything useful but the fact the timer is
not taken in account.

Sam

Samuel MULLER
Telecom & Media Consultant