[OpenSIPS-Users] Real Time CDR

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:32:29 CEST 2014

Hey Bogdan,

Since we got your attention on this one, I was wondering what do u think
about the other proposal within this thread - http posted CDRs (via db
module)?

I understand that the event module could shortcut processing but in my
approach I am trying to use a built in module to have the responsibility
of dispatching the CDRs out of Opensips (eg: an external, custom build
socket server can easier crash or loose socket connection, plus http
libraries are much more universal than particular protocols for events
processing (eg: it is faster to prototype a http server than a
particular socket protocol one).

Did u have any bad experience with db -> http conversion/performance?

Ta,
DanB