[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher nodes start as Inactive

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Tue Jun 10 13:25:08 CEST 2014

I do have ds_probing_mode set to 1.
According to documentation it is able to change states from Active to Probing. Nowhere the state Inactive is mentioned for this param.
The probing works as expected. If the OPTIONS remain unanswered the status is changed to Probing. When the destination starts replying again it changes back to active.

Probing as initial state (after startup) would be less of a problem as they will then automatically go to Active based on OPTIONS monitoring.
Destinations with Inactive state will not be pinged and are unable to get to an Active or Probing state without an opensipsctl fifo ds_set_state.

Vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers
Voice Engineer