[OpenSIPS-Users] strange behaviour, UAC needs to be rebooted

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Jun 5 13:56:19 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,

it is not related with NAT as modems are on public ip's.

 From what I have understand is that modem memory become fully used as
some memory leak thing. I also thruly do not know when exacly happens as
I am waiting for some explenation feedback from vendor (about memory
they told me throught the phone).

I will try to get some info from vendor as quick as possible to describe
things more clear.

br
miha