[OpenSIPS-Users] How to enable rest_client module ??

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:12:10 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

                I am trying to use opensips rest_client module. Now i have
*opensips 1.11.2-notls (x86_64/linux)* installed from Debian package on
ubuntu. My question is how can i enable rest_client??? i mean if we want to
use mysql we are going to install* opensips-mysql-module* like this which
module is having rest_client??  I can't see rest_client.so in module folder
also..  I know that if we installed opensips from source we can easily
enable it by make menuselect then add-ons.. But i want to do the same in
Debian package.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Venkatesh Macha,