[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling Timeouts Between INVITE Provisional Responses

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 28 19:49:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

fr_timeout is the interval between the request and the first provisional
reply - shortly, how long to to wait for the first provisional reply.

fr_inv_timeout is the interval between the request and the final reply
(2xx or negative) - shortly, how long to wait for completing the
transaction.

So you can use different values for these 2 timers for a transaction to
get the desired behavior.