[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS freeze

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 28 19:38:32 CEST 2014

Hi Stas,

It looks like one of the processes gets stuck in doing something (maybe
an I/O ?) while keeping a lock - the rest of processes will get one by
one stuck in that taken lock.

This is not easy to debug - as a start you could try to get a bt from
each opensips script. Opensipsctl for 1.11 can do that for you via the
"trap" command. Of course, you can do the same with a small shell script
doing gdb+bt for all opensips processes.