[OpenSIPS-Users] High Reliable Couchbase Queries

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Jul 28 08:52:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

The OpenSIPS cachedb layer connecting to the Couchbase server should not
change at all the actual success rate offered by the back-end.
Have you tried running the queries from within an external script and
got a better success rate ? Also, when the OpenSIPS queries are failing,
what are the errors that you are seeing in the log ?

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com