[OpenSIPS-Users] Win a free pass to the OpenSIPS Summit!

Alex Goulis agoulis at opensips.org
Fri Jul 25 20:55:32 CEST 2014

Hello everyone....

The OpenSIPS summit is less than 2 weeks away! We'll be taking Chicago
by storm as the opening act for ClueCon 2014!

We have a few more spots open for the OpenSIPS summit in Chicago on
August 4th, 2014.

We would like to give these away to dedicated community members who have
helped the project.

If you think you can make it, and feel that you've contributed to the
OpenSIPS project, then we want to hear from you!

Please email Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, bogdan at opensips.org with a short
synopsis of your contribution.

Winners will be selected on Tuesday July 29.

Summit Details:

http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2014Chicago

Venue:
The InterContinental Chicago is a unique combination of old-world
elegance and modern sophistication. Enjoy an unrivaled view of Michigan
Avenue from the giant live video feed behind the reception desk or step
outside to experience the live energy and attractions. Immerse yourself
in the enchanting atmosphere of this prestigious hotel offering
legendary service in a luxurious setting.

Room Rates are *$189*/night in the Grand Tower or *$229*/night in the
Historic Tower. Reservations can be booked online at
http://goo.gl/biKxyy or by calling the Hotel at *+1-800-628-2112
*or*+1-312-944-4100.*

Thank you,

-The OpenSIPS Project Team