[OpenSIPS-Users] Routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 24 10:37:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

for equal weights use something else than 0 - this will disable weights.
Use 1 and 1 :). But this will not give you a perfect round robin, but
something close - an almost even distribution of the calls across the 2
destinations.

And yes, you can do that kind of weights, but do not use the % sign -
just the numbers.