[OpenSIPS-Users] set_dlg_profile not setting value

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Jul 16 18:40:33 CEST 2014

Do you see the active calls number going up? Are you sure your calls are
hitting the block performing the set_dlg_profile. I'd put an xlog right
before the set_dlg_profile just to be sure. Depending on the db_mode you
might not actually see this value change in the DB. Either way, the
important thing is if the profile is being set on the dialog or not.

Additionally, I'm not sure where you have your get_profile_size being
called, but I think if it's before the loose_route bits, you might not be
associated with the dialog yet.

-Brett