[OpenSIPS-Users] create mediaproxy certificates

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:50:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm testing mediaproxy with opensips at this moment. I used the example
certificates and red the line in the README 'Do _NOT_ use them in a
production environment'.

In the readme is explained how to generate your own certificates with
http://tinyca.sm-zone.net/, but I think this project is gone...

Being no openssl expert (or even a novice) I don't have a clue how to
generate the keys with the openssl commands (ca.pem, crl.pem,
dispatcher.crt, dispatcher.key, relay.crt, relay.key). The readme only
states 'The names are self explanatory.' but not for me...

I gues I have to start with 'openssl genrsa -out private.pem 2048'.

Would anyone be so kind to give me an example which commands I should use?
That would help me a lot. Maybe also it is a good idea to add the commands
to the readme?

Regards,

Edwin