[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.11.1 w/TLS <=> Mediaproxy 2.6.1 / question about TLS certificates

Gary Patton gpatton.public at outlook.com
Sat Jul 5 18:40:02 CEST 2014

Hello again everyone!
I want to experiment with integrating OpenSIPS 1.11.1 w/TLS support and Mediaproxy 2.6.1 for NAT transversal.  The Mediaproxy installation docs say that I need to create and add TLS certificates.  But wouldn't Mediaproxy use the OpenSIPS ssl certificates created when installing OpenSIPS to communicate with OpenSIPS.   I noticed that the Mediaproxy needs tls certificates to end in *.pem just like OpenSIPS tls certificates end in *.pem.  Because they will be in the same security realm, all I need to do is copy the tls certificates I created when installing OpenSIPS w/TLS support to the proper directories in the MediaProxy dispatcher and relay, right?
Or does MediaProxy need it's own tls certificates to communicate w/OpenSIPS?
Thanks.
Regards
Gary