[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed deployment

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Thu Jul 3 22:00:03 CEST 2014

Bogdan,

Thanks for sharing. I was hoping to do something similar with http_db and
sql by treating new posts with php and replicating them on a remote mysql
db which will then be queried for location type requests. In your solution
are employing DB_Cache module? Also are you using a queuing solution for
events?

Thanks,
Tito