[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - Rating Origination and Termination differently

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 05:03:29 CET 2014

I have been playing with CDRTool for a while but I am not sure if it is
possible to rate Origination (Inbound) calls differently than Termination
(Outbound) calls from my SIP Provider.  For Origination I pay 0.0035 and
for Termination I pay 0.005.  Keep in mind these costs are for destination
"1".

I originally tried to set up customers by using the domain for each
customer and then pointed that to the Profile/Rate but with this both
Origination and Termination are priced the same because they both have the
same destination of "1".

I also tried to set up Trust Peers but my peers are always going to be the
same for Inbound and Outbound since it will always come from my Asterisk
servers.

I guess my question is "Is what I am trying to do possible with CDRTool"?