[OpenSIPS-Users] Renegotiation

Jorge Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:12:16 CET 2014

Hi Stefano,

How I can do that?

Very thanks.
Regards.

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:04:29 +0100
From: stefano.pisani at omnianet.it
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Renegotiation

    You can trap the 415 response from the
      called peer and send the call through asterisk to get transcoding.

      Il 27/02/2014 16.51, Jorge Ortea ha scritto:

      Hi all,

        I have a scenario with OpenSIPS 1.8 and Asterisks 1.4.   Proxy
        SIP has two ways to manage a call, the first is B2BUA and second
        is be relay between UAC and Asterisk.

        I have a problem, when OpenSIPS works as B2BUA and both UAC
        can't negotiate codec then this call failed. I would like
        restart this same call at second way (with Asterisk). Is that
        possible?

        Thanks.

        Regards.