[OpenSIPS-Users] xml_rpc

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 26 13:57:59 CET 2014

Hi, Miha!

First of all, I'd suggest you use a XMLRPC library, rather then
implement the protocol by yourself. There are several out there, you
should easily find one for your programming language.

Secondly, there's no mi command called 'ul show', only an opensipsctl
command. Most likely you are looking for the ul_show_contact() command[1].

Unfortunately there is no support for authentication. You'll have to
secure this at IP level(iptables).

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/usrloc#id294400

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea