[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding Proxy-Authorization header

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Feb 24 18:12:54 CET 2014

Hello,

The registrant module is to be used only for generating REGISTER
requests ( with auth included ).
For proxied calls, you need to use the uac and uac_auth modules ( [1] )
for adding the auth headers - call uac_auth() ( [2] ) function within
failure route when receiving a challenge.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/uac_auth.html
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/uac.html#id250288

Best Regards

Vlad Paiu