[OpenSIPS-Users] 200 OK retransmission

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Wed Feb 19 13:49:14 CET 2014

> UAC didn't reply by ACK ,as he complain the 200 OK with SDP was not received
> and it's a packet loos

Sounds like your opensips script is not passing down the 200 OK received
from the trunk?

> Is there a part on RFC ask to resend the 200OK with SDP if no ACk received
> from UAC

That's RFC 3261 section 13.3.1.4, page 84. But first I'd check what is
coming from the provider, and make sure OpenSIPS is forwarding it down to
the UAC.
S.

--
Stéphane Alnet -- Telecom Artisan. OpenSource Advocate.
Development and integration for FreeSwitch, OpenSIPS, CouchDB, Node.js.